//= $frontData["question_content"] ?>
I have a problem with an Aerzen air blower that I use to oxygenate the biological reactor.
It starts up with no problem, no noise or abnormal vibration, but the pressure doesn't increase.
So it is not aerating the tank at all. What do I do?
Indeed, I would investigate your valves (start up and pressure relief). On an Aerzen enclosed model, the startup valve can be cleaned. It should be located on the air vent on the outside of the casing. The pressure relief valve should discharge under the blower (the presence or absence of dust below is an indicator). Also check to see if there isn’t a blockage at intake.
There are two valves on an Aerzen blower.
A round pressure relief valve can be found on the side of the discharge pipe. It opens on startup and usually closes 15 seconds later, once the blower is running.
Another safety valve limits the output pressure.
If one or the other is defective, the air escapes into the housing.
These two valves should be inspected periodically.
Sorry for my late response. Indeed I think that the outlet valve has a problem. I tried to take it apart, but I can't seem to find out what is wrong. I will try to post a picture of my blower tomorrow.
Hi, I had a similar situation to yours—also with Aerzen blowers. I checked the rubber outlet valves and found nothing. Then I investigated the variable speed drive, whose max speed had been mysteriously altered. It turned out one of the blowers had a very low flow. It must be said that at different speeds, you don't notice which one is turning faster or slower than the other.