Drinking water treatment
After collection in the resource, raw water is potabilized and then pumped back into the reservoir. It is then distributed in the consumer's drinking water network.
Wastewater is discharged into the gravity-fed collection system. Pumping stations raise the water to the treatment plant. The station's water supply chain depolishes the water before it is discharged into the natural environment.
There are many water professions, some examples:
- Operations technician in a wastewater treatment plant
- Drinking water production plant operating technician
- Drinking water network technician
- Water Management Advisor
- Agent in the design office
- Factory Electromechanic Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Account Manager
- Construction equipment operator