Pinewood Properties, LLC. in Lacrosse, Wisconsin is currently looking for a part time Waste water
operator. Currently the plant handles waste for 137 people. We would need the operator to be at the plant
roughly 2 hours a day, sometimes more if issues arise.
- Operates and maintains pumps, blowers, chemical feed equipment, DAFs, and other related equipment.
- Monitors control panels and adjusts valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate the flow of wastewater.
- Observes variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings and test results to determine load requirements.
- Starts and stops pumps, engines, and generators to control flow of wastewater through filtering, settling, aeration, and sludge digestion processes.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for hauling/disposal of sludge and/or wastewater as needed.
- Make adjustments to waste water pretreatment plant operation as required to include low adjustments, chemical additions, equipment adjustments, motor speeds, and various set points on plant network.
- Collect daily samples, records daily flows, and conducts process control tests.
- Conduct sampling and monitoring and report all sampling results to the Village as required by the Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit.
- Coordinate certified lab sampling and analysis and report such analysis as required by the WPDES permit.
- Performs QA/QC tests according to DNR specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance and preventative maintenance on Wastewater treatment equipment and machinery as needed.
- Promote Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure the quality and integrity of product by providing quality training and enforcing GMP’s always.
- Promote safety programs and policies to reduce employee accidents and injuries.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required.
- Relay necessary information to the Environmental Compliance Manager as needed.
- Appropriate certification and/or licensing (including state specific), where applicable
- Knowledge of local and national wastewater regulation and ordinance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Communicate and work within a group effectively.
- A working understanding of Microsoft Word, and Excel.
$20-$25 based on experience.
Please send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter recommended but not required.